The focus of each SolidWorks training course is on the fundamental skills and concepts central to the successful use of the SolidWorks mechanical design software.
- SolidWorks Web-based Video Training and SolidWorks Training DVDs
- Locate an Authorized Training Provider near you
- Download SolidWorks 2007 Training File Sets
- Download COSMOS 2007 Training File Sets
SolidWorks Certified Training Courses
These are descriptions of training courses offered by SolidWorks Resellers who are also Authorized Training Centers. To locate a Training Center near you, click here.
- SolidWorks Essentials
- SolidWorks Drawings
- Advanced Part Modeling
- Advanced Surface Modeling
- Mold Design Using SolidWorks
- Advanced Assembly Modeling
- Sheet Metal
- SolidWorks File Management
- PDMWorks Workgroup Contributor with Viewer
- PDMWorks Workgroup for SolidWorks
- Using PDMWorks Enterprise
- Administering PDMWorks Enterprise
- SolidWorks Routing
- API Fundamentals
- COSMOSWorks Designer
- For other COSMOS Training Course Information, click here.
SolidWorks Self-Paced Learning Guides
These are descriptions of guides that may be purchased directly from your SolidWorks reseller.
Certified SolidWorks Professional